link to picture voting: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/ 1FAIpQLSdGsMKMEREpczpKoJzPZawA Y_ZBOqHsvDUpeUeencXAV0tFjw/ viewform?usp=sf_link
Hoby Leadership Program for Sophomores
Open to All Vista del Lago Sophomores:
Apply to be Vista’s 1st ever
HOBY Leadership Representative!
One Vista Sophomore will be selected to attend the
Northern California HOBY State Leadership Seminar
June 8-10, 2018 at CSU, Sacramento campus
- Submit a “Leadership Resume” detailing your leadership experience for the last 3-4 years. Include school and community related roles, along with your name & contact information
- Attach a 1-2 page essay using MLA format: “What does leadership mean to me and how do I exercise this in my community and school.”
- Submit to the Vista College/Career Center no later than 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 9
THE SELECTION PROCESS
- All submissions will be reviewed by a staff panel and ranked.
- The top three candidates will be invited to interview on November 28 in front of a panel.
- A representative and an alternate will be announced by December 8.
To learn more about the HOBY seminar, visit HOBY.org
Brochures and additional information are available in the
Vista College/Career Center
Nick Wall (Sophomore President) - firstname.lastname@example.org or (916)801-1152
Austin Shouse (Sophomore Vice President) - email@example.com
Will Carrera (Sophomore Secretary/Treasurer) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Will Hull (Sophomore Spirit Representative) - email@example.com
Dominic Brancoli (Sophomore Publihistorian) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on
Instagram: vistaclassof 2020
Remind: Text 81010 and type @vistaclas (Yes with one s)