REGISTRATION FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
(for students who are new to FCUSD and live within the GOLD RIDGE ATTENDANCE AREA)
To register for the current school year, you must first fill out a Pre-Enrollment Information Sheet. Pre-Enrollment Information Sheets are available in the Gold Ridge office or you can download the form by clicking on the following link: PRE-ENROLLMENT INFORMATION SHEET
Submit the completed Pre-Enrollment Information Sheet, along with copies of the documents listed below, to the Gold Ridge office. Registration hours are 8:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday - Friday.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT - Please bring the original and a copy
- IMMUNIZATION RECORD - Click HERE for immunization requirements
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY: Recent SMUD/PG&E Bill or Rental/Lease/Escrow Paperwork ONLY - Student must live full time with parent or legal guardian at the address given. If you and your child are residing with a family member or friend, the owner of the home must accompany you to the school and complete an affidavit of residency, attesting to your living arrangement. The owner of the home must provide the proof of residency.
If applicable, please bring copies of:
- IEP PAPERWORK
- CUSTODY PAPERWORK
Additional documents that may be required for Kindergarten/1st Grade students:
- REPORT OF HEALTH EXAMINATION FOR SCHOOL ENTRY: Bring this health form with you to your child's next physical examination appointment. This form can be filled out by your child's doctor as early as 6 months prior to the start of kindergarten, but no later than the 3rd month of your child's 1st grade year. Return this form to the school when completed. Click HERE to download the form.
- ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT: If this is your child's first year in public school, please have your child's dentist complete the Oral Health Assessment form. Return the completed form to school before the end of your child's first year at Gold Ridge. Click HERE to download the form.
Soon after submitting all the documents listed above, you will receive an email to complete your student's registration online through InfoSnap. Please note, your student will not be officially registered until you complete and submit the InfoSnap online registration documents.
Important Information for all new students:
When registering, every new student completes a Home Language Survey (Language Identification Form). If the answers to questions 1, 2, or 3 name a language other than English, the student is identified as a “language minority” student. A "language minority" student will be assessed within thirty (30) calendar days of enrollment to determine if s/he is an English learner or is initially fluent in English. Students will be tested for English proficiency using the California English Language Development Test (CELDT), and that test will be the primary determinant for initial identification of English fluency status.