REGISTRATION FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
(for students who are new to FCUSD and live within the GOLD RIDGE ATTENDANCE AREA)
To register for the current school year, you must first fill out a Pre-Enrollment Information Sheet. Pre-Enrollment Information Sheets are available in the Gold Ridge office or you can download the form by clicking on the following link: PRE-ENROLLMENT INFORMATION SHEET
Submit the completed Pre-Enrollment Information Sheet, along with copies of the documents listed below, to the Gold Ridge office. Registration hours are 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE or PASSPORT - Please bring the original and a copy
- IMMUNIZATION RECORD - Click HERE for immunization requirements
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY: Recent SMUD/PG&E Bill or Rental/Lease/Escrow Paperwork ONLY - Student must live full time with parent or legal guardian at the address given. If you and your child are residing with a family member or friend, the owner of the home must accompany you to the school and complete an affidavit of residency, attesting to your living arrangement. The owner of the home must provide the proof of residency.
If applicable, please bring copies of:
- IEP/504 PAPERWORK
- CUSTODY PAPERWORK
Additional documents that may be required for Kindergarten/1st Grade students:
- REPORT OF HEALTH EXAMINATION FOR SCHOOL ENTRY: Bring this health form with you to your child's next physical examination appointment. This form can be filled out by your child's doctor as early as 6 months prior to the start of kindergarten, but no later than the 3rd month of your child's 1st grade year. Return this form to the school when completed. Click HERE to download the form.
- ORAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT: If this is your child's first year in public school, please have your child's dentist complete the Oral Health Assessment form. Return the completed form to school before the end of your child's first year at Gold Ridge. Click HERE to download the form.
Soon after submitting all the documents listed above, you will receive an email to complete your student's registration online through PowerSchool Enrollment. Please note, your student will not be officially registered until you complete and submit the online registration documents.
Registration for the next school year begins in January/February. Beginning in early January, look for the most up-to-date information about Kindergarten/New Student and Returning Student/6th Grade registration under School News on the Gold Ridge website.