• Frequently Asked Questions


    Where are you located?

    We are on Gadsten Way right off Zinfandel and Queenwood. Our address is:  10850 Gadsten Way, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670.  

    How do I enroll at FCAS?

    All students must register in person and take a placement test to get into classes.
    Is there a fee for your classes?

    There are no fees for English as a Second Language, High School Diploma or High School Equivalency. However, there is a fee for our Career Technical Education classes. Please call for more information on how to register and fee information:  (916) 635-6810.
    How old do I have to be in order to enroll at FCAS?

    Adult education classes are open to persons 18 years or age and older.
    How do I know whether I should get my High School Diploma or High Equivalency?

    Being in a copy of your official transcript, and a counselor will evaluate to help decide which is the best option for you.
    How can I request a copy of my high school diploma transcripts?

    For a copy of your transcript, please contact our registrar, Lisa Martin, at (916) 635-6810, extension 127.