Upcoming Important Dates: (Dates subject to change)
December 6th (This Friday)= Quiz on reading the periodic table and density (study notes in Science Notebook to help prepare for this quiz.)Classroom Wish List : Here is a list of items that would be greatly appreciated if donated to the classroom (Thank you for your donations!!)
- Clip boards!!!!!!! (please and thank you)
- Glue Sticks!!
- Dry-Erase Markers!!
- Blue 3M painter's tape! (Must be the 3M type)
- handsoap (antibacterial preferred)
- Rags (used rags ok)
- Other Items not seen on list will also be gladly accepted!
Teacher: Mrs. MilobarRoom #: 310Subject: 7th Grade SciencePrep: 6th Period(Email is preferred method of communication)Email: SMilobar@fcusd.org
WELCOME!Welcome to 7th grade Science! This year will be filled with lots of labs, laughter, and learning. To help you get the resources needed to be successful in my class, I will continuously update my website throughout the school year. On my website, you will be able to find handouts, homework chart with assignments, PowerPoints used in class, and test prep information among with many other resources. Please take to time to become familiar with my website as it will be used as an extension of the classroom. My website is designed to be user-friendly for both parents and students. I look forward to a very fun and exciting year working with all of you.
- 1 Composition Notebook (college rule)
- 1 Folder to hold returned work
- Highlighters (at least 2 colors)
- Pens and Pencils
- Binder Paper
- Color Pencils
- Calculator (same as the one for math class)
- Ruler (make sure it has metric units… cm and mm)
- Glue stick (will be used often)
- Hair Tie for students with long hair (Lab Safety)
*If these materials are a financial burden, please let me or your child’s counselor know.