Welcome to Room 5 (Room 15 after Winter Break), a second grade STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) class. We are going to have a great year, learning, building, and exploring!Wish list:
- green scotch magic tape in plastic dispensers - we go through a lot for science
- paper towels
- kleenex tissue
- masking tape
- ultra fine black sharpies
- fine black sharpies
- thin dry erase markers
- little toys, bookmarks, or trinkets for our prize box. Choose things your child would like to find in the prize box.
- any building toys you no longer use or find at garage sales, like k'nex, tinker toys, marble maze, etc.
- ream of cardstock, white or colored
- ream of colored 20lb. paper
- ipads - it's a stretch, but maybe you just got the newest model and have your old one available!
Thank you in advance for your support!!