Sundahl’s NEW PTA WEBSITE is up and running! PTA is excited to announce that Sundahl will be using Membership Toolkit for Directory, Online Sales, Volunteer Sign Ups, and Communications starting this school year. Register NOW so you don’t miss important news about school opportunities and events.
FIRST, CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
- Click on the link Carl Sundahl New PTA Webpage or go to http://www.carlsundahlpta.org
- Click on the Register/Log In button.
- If you already have an account with another organization that uses Membership Toolkit you can use the same email and password to login. You can then proceed to the numbered steps below.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information. If your student lives in more than one household, each guardian should create a separate account for their own household. Yes, those students will be registered twice.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process.
NEXT, REGISTER YOUR FAMILY
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Spirit Wear, and Volunteer Opportunities. It is very important that you don’t skip these forms. All other sales and volunteer forms will not load until they have been completed.
- Now you have access to the entire PTA website. This is where you can always find the Spirit Wear store, PTA membership purchase, the school digital directory (for PTA members), the school calendar of events, and volunteer opportunities. Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
Sundahl is lucky to have high family involvement and an active Parent Teacher Association. In addition to access to the new online directory, your PTA membership requires no commitment to attend meetings or volunteer but does provide these great benefits:
- Discounts at Legoland, California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Pacific, Hertz, and more
- Directly supports school funds to sponsor activities and events at Sundahl including Teacher Supplies, Movie night, Jog-A-Thon, Arts & Enrichment, Mileage Club, Yearbook, Field Trips, Holiday Store, and so much more!
- Helps Sundahl pay state and national PTA membership dues and insurance fees
PTA manages the Sundahl Membership Toolkit website and stores.
For help, or any questions please contact: