• If you have moved, you'll need to stop by the office to update your information. Please bring your new evidence of residency:
    • EVIDENCE OF RESIDENCY (CA Ed Code 48204.1) - Reasonable evidence of residency for a pupil living with his or her parent or legal guardian shall be established by documentation showing the name and address of the parent or legal guardian within the school district, including, but not limited to, any of the following documentation:
      • Property tax payment receipts
      • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
      • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
      • Pay stubs
      • Voter registration
      • Correspondence from a government agency
      • Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil

    Student must live full time with parent or legal guardian at the address given. If you and your child are residing with a family member or friend, you and the owner of the home must complete an Affidavit of Residency attesting to your living arrangement. The owner of the home must provide the evidence of residency. Contact the Gold Ridge office if an Affidavit of Residency is needed.

    If you have moved out of the Gold Ridge attendance area, but are still living within the FCUSD boundaries, and you want to finish the year at our school, you will need to complete a school choice application for us to keep on file for the remainder of the current school year. A school choice application will need to be completed every year at registration time if you wish to remain at Gold Ridge. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact the office.