"Children learn by doing" is the basis for the Montessori philosophy. Children develop critical thinking skills, independent thought, and the satisfaction of conquering academic challenges by learning how to make good choices.
- Providing lessons that naturally build the child's ability to focus and concentrate for their studies.
- A "Hands on Approach" with concrete materials that helps children understand abstract concepts.
- A prepared environment that provides educational and intellectual exploration. The environment accommodates movement, discussion, and the use of engaging activities.
- A Montessori teacher trained in classroom management techniques that direct the child to use exciting and developmentally appropriate materials for optimal learning and understanding.
- A Montessori teacher trained to guide the students toward developing the skills needed for study, research and independence.
2020-2021 Montessori Brochure