• New Student Registration Requirements for
    Kindergarten - 5th Grade  
    Are we your home school?  Click School Boundaries to find your neighborhood school by street name.  New students must register at their home school.
    Registering your child is a two step process. Once you have submitted the required documentation to your home school, you will receive an email to complete the remainder of your child's registration online through InfoSnap.  Your child will not be officially registered with the school until you complete and submit the online registration.
    The child's parent/legal guardian must fill out the Elementary School Pre-Enrollment Information Sheet.  The following items are required in order to begin the registration process.  

    1. Verification of Age: Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:

    a. Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date

    b. Baptism certificate duly attested

    c. Passport

    d. An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor 

    e. Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district

    2. Proof of Residency: As defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to)

    a. Property tax payment receipts

    b. Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts

    c. Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts

    d. Pay stubs

    e. Voter registration

    f. Correspondence from a government agency

    g. Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil

    3. Parent ID to Enroll Student:  

     a. Provide a photo ID from a government or non-governmental source

    4. Immunization Records: Please provide either a Physcian's report of immunizations, or bring your child's yellow immunization card into the office for copying

    5. Custody Papers, if applicable.  Please provide us with a court stamped copy

    6. IEP/504 Paperwork, if applicable

    7. Applicable for Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration Only:

    Report Health Examination for School Entry:  Take this health form with you to your child's next physical examination appointment. This form can be filled out by your child's doctor as early as 6 months prior to the start of kindergarten, but no later than the 3rd month of your child's 1st grade year. Return this form to the school when completed.  It will be kept in your child's file and will meet requirements for entry into the first grade.

    Oral Health Assessment If this is your child's first year in public school, please have your child's dentist complete the Oral Health Assessment form.  Return the completed form to school before the end of your child's first year of school. 

    Students must live full time with a parent or legal guardian at the address given. If you and your child are residing with a family member or friend, you and the owner of the home must complete and sign an affidavit of residency, attesting to your living arrangement. The owner of the home must provide the proof of residency.

    Student Care:

    If you are interested in enrolling your child in our on-site student care program, please visit the District Student Care website for further information.