Riverview STEM Academy10700 Ambassador DriveRancho Cordova, CA 95670916-294-2435 Phone
New Student Application Information
Print and complete the application below and submit per the directions at the bottom of the form. Please include your child's most recent report card (1st-5th Grade applicants) or a progress report/letter from their preschool teacher (Kindergarten) with each application.School Registration Information
- Riverview is an application only school. Families wishing to enroll need to register at their neighborhood school as admittance is not guaranteed due to a finite number of openings each school year.
- Applications will be available on our website, and in the school office beginning Tuesday, January 4th, 2021 between 7:30am - 3:45pm.
- Kindergarten Parent Information meeting on Zoom, January 20th, 6:00 pm.
- Completed applications can be scanned and emailed, or turned in to the school office--applications must include all required documents to be accepted. The deadline to submit applications is February 1st.
- Kindergarten assessments will take place in early February.
- Applications submitted after February 1st are added to the waitlist.
- K-5 applicants will be notified by March 1st with acceptance or wait list status.
- For more information on documents required for new student registration, follow this link: 2021-2022 Elementary Registration
- Questions? Contact Janet McCarthy, 916-294-2435, or email@example.com.
Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
- Proof of residency:as defined Ed Code 48204.1(but not limited to)
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
- Parent provide a photo ID from a government or non-governmental source.