• Riverview STEM Academy

    10700 Ambassador Drive
    Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
    916-294-2435 Phone
    916-294-2436 Fax

    New Student Application Information 
    • Riverview is an application only school.  Families wishing to enroll need to register at their neighborhood school as admittance is not guaranteed due to a finite number of openings each school year.  
    • Applications will be available on our website, and in the school office beginning Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 between 7:30am - 4:00pm. 
    • Parent Information Night on MS Teams, January 25th, 2024 at 6:00 pm. 
    • Completed applications can be scanned and emailed, or turned in to the school office. The deadline to submit applications is January 31st. 
    • Kindergarten assessments will take place in early February.
    • Applications submitted after January 31st are added to the waitlist.
    • K-5 applicants will be notified by March 1st with acceptance or wait list status. 
    • For more information on documents required for new student registration (enrolling students only), follow this link: 2024-2025 Enrollment Information
    • Questions?  Contact Janet McCarthy, 916-294-2435, or jemccarthy@fcusd.org.
    Print and complete the application below and submit per the directions at the bottom of the form. Please include your child's most recent report card (1st-5th Grade applicants) or a progress report/letter from their preschool teacher (Kindergarten) with each application. 
    School Registration Information
    1. Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed proof of age is acceptable:

      • Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birthdate
      • Baptism certificate duly attested
      • Passport
      • An affidavit from the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor 
        Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
    1. Proof of Residency: as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to)
      • Property tax payment receipts
      • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
      • Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
      • Pay stubs
      • Voter registration
      • Correspondence from a government agency
      • Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil

    1. Parent-provided photo ID from a government or non-governmental source.