Welcome to the Vista del Lago volunteer page! Here you will find information about upcoming and ongoing volunteer opportunities.
Steps to become a volunteer at Vista del Lago High School:
1. Complete the Category 2 level paperwork. If you have already been cleared for another school, please contact that school directly and have your paperwork sent to our campus. Much of the application will carry over, however you will still need to fill out some site specific forms.
2. Complete the volunteer agreement form.
3. Provide a current TB test result that reads "negative". TB tests are good for 4 years and will remain on file until they expire.
4. Once you have completed the items above you will need to be fingerprinted through the District Office.
5. Attend a volunteer Orientation.
6. Have a photo taken for your Volunteer ID Badge.
For further information contact Marci Madore email@example.com