Welcome to Folsom Middle School AthleticsThe Athletic Handbook Is Now Online
New this school year, 2019-20, we have switched to a new online registration system for our athletic teams; AthleticClearance.com. Please go to http://www.athleticclearance.com/ to register your athlete and sign-up for a sport.
The Athletic Handbook forms will now be completed online and signed electronically except for the Sports Physical Exam form. This form still needs to be completed and signed by both the parent and physician before an athlete can participate in any sport. Parents must complete the top half of the form and physicians complete the bottom part. You can print the Sports Physical Exam form from the athletic registration website, http://www.athleticclearance.com/ (the link to the form can be found under “Step #1- Student Information” at the bottom of the page). The online registration must be completed prior to your child participating in any practice, training, conditioning or games/competitions. Please note, chiropractors and physical therapist cannot sign an athlete’s Sports Physical Exam form.
To set up a new account and register your athlete for a sport, please go to http://www.athleticclearance.com/
1. You will first need to “Register” your (parent) information
2. Once you have registered, the system will take you to the “Clearances” page. Click on “START CLEARANCE HERE” to enter your athlete’s school, sport, personal information, medical history, etc.
3. Step # 4 lists the required forms and electronic signatures. You must read the forms and e-sign the “parent signature” forms by typing your name in the box provided. Your athlete must also read and e-sign the “student signature” forms by typing their name in the box provided. By e-signing you and your athlete are confirming that you have read the forms and agree to all terms.
4. Once you’ve completed everything online, your athlete’s clearance notice will be sent to the Coach or Athletic Director. The Coach or Athletic Director will review all online documents and confirm you’ve turned in a current Sports Physical Exam form. If everything is complete, your athlete will be cleared to participate. If something is missing, you will receive an email from the Coach or Athletic Director.
5. Please note, sports physicals are good year to date. Your athlete must have a current physical on file in order to participate in any tryout, practice or competition/game.
Thank you and have a GREAT sports season!
Folsom Middle School offers the following after school sports:Fall Sports:Cross Country - open to all studentsMr. Pajer (DPajer@fcusd.org)Mrs. Hendrickson (BHendric@fcusd.org)Volleyball -7th Boys - Vince Isbell - VIsbell@fcusd.org8th Boys - Patrick Burke - PBurke@fcusd.org
Winter Sports:Basketball:7th Boys & Girls - Chip Miller - CMiller@fcusd.org8th Boys - Vince Isbell - VIsbell@fcusd.org8th Girls - Aaron MacDonald - AMacDonald@fcusd.orgWrestling:Tom Ward (Head Coach)Ney Vencer (Assistant Coach)Spring Sports:Track and Field: open to all studentsHead Coach - AMacDonald@fcusd.org6th Boys- AMacDonald@fcusd.org7th Boys - firstname.lastname@example.org Boys - PBurke@fcusd.org6th Girls - email@example.com Girls - SBell@fcusd.org8th Girls - firstname.lastname@example.org