Mr. Wall's Economics & Government Website
This website is for MY students in the CLASS of 2020 now entering their SENIOR year!
If you are visiting this site then you are in the home stretch here at FHS - Don't let Senioritis derail you from being successful in this class!
Here are some things you can do to maximize your performance & learning in my class!
1. Stay organized! You need to have a 3 ring binder with binder paper & 5 dividers. Also, bring colored pencils & pens of different colors to class to help you learn the material (especially graphs). Bring these to class each day.
2. Attend school: Discussions and conversation about economic topics are very important in learning the material. Periodically there will be quizzes on the material discussed in class. There is no substitute for learning via intellectual analysis in real time.
3. Read & do your assignments to learn about economics - NOT just to "complete" the task. There will be random "pop quizzes" to check to see that you learned something from your homework.
4. Participate in class discussions and listen critically to explanation of theories, explanations and analysis of data.
5. Take notes regularly and study all material in order to achieve success on tests, learn effectively & achieve good grades.
6. Use the study guides & completed homework assignments to maximize performance on tests.
I am excited to get started this school year with all my new students and can't wait to see all the new faces in my class! GO DOGS!!!
Mr. Wall (room IB207)