Mr. Wall's Economics Website
This website is for students in the class of 2019 now entering the Final semester of their senior year!
If you are visiting this site then you are in the home stretch here at FHS - Don't let Senioritis derail you from being successful in this class!
Here are some things you can do to maximize your performance & learning in my class!
1. Stay organized! You need to have a 3 ring binder with binder paper & 5 dividers. Also, bring colored pencils & pens of different colors to class to help you learn the material (especially graphs). Bring these to class each day.
2. Attend school: Discussions and conversation about economic topics are very important in learning the material. Periodically there will be quizzes on the material discussed in class. There is no substitute for learning via intellectual analysis in real time.
3. Read & do your assignments to learn about economics - NOT just to "complete" the task.
4. Participate in class discussions and listen critically to explanation of theories, explanations and analysis of data.
5. Take notes regularly and study all material in order to achieve success on tests, learn effectively & achieve good grades.
I am excited to get started this semester with all my new students and can't wait to see all the new faces in my class! GO DOGS!!!
Mr. Wall (room IB207)