Ancient History (6th Grade)
with Mr. Grant in Room 109
There will be NO Warmups for January.
I do NOT use "Google Classroom".
Instead, I use this teacher website to communicate to students & parents about assignments, tests, etc. This teacher website is updated daily.
It will have an agenda calendar where you can see:
- what happens in the classroom each day
- for parents who wish to monitor their students
- for students that were absent
- when there are upcoming tests (Unit Tests usually given a week's notice)
You will also receive:
- details about each assignment (due dates & directions)
- any resources, links, etc needed to complete any Assignment
How to Access & Use the Agenda Calendar:
1. Click on "Assignments & Homework" on the top-left.
2. Under "Current Assignment", click on the current month's Agenda Calendar.
3. Find the Blue "Agenda" link & click on it.
4. Navigate to the current date to see what happened in class that day.
5. Go back to the list of assignments, click on whichever one you need info on.
6. Read the "Due Date" & the brief directions.
7. Click on the blue link for that assignment for more detailed directions. Sometimes it includes examples of what the assignment should look like.
Usually answers all emails within 24 hours.
Responses on weekends, holidays, etc. may take longer.