Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

If you wish to leave the Folsom Cordova Unified School District

The Interdistrict Transfer application is located below.  Along with the transfer permit, you will need to provide proof of residency (utility bill or lease/purchase agreement with address) and your I.D. (driver's license or passport).  You must also include any applicable proof of "reason for transfer" described in the application.  If you have questions, you may contact our office at (916) 294-9012.

You may email all documents, including the Interdistrict Transfer application, to Erin Martinez at The application will be reviewed and approved or denied within 30 calendar days of receipt. If approved, the Interdistrict Transfer application will be sent to the requested district, as well as the parent or guardian listed on the application.  

Download the fillable form: Inter-district Transfer Form