2nd grade student supply list for learning
Thank you for your contribution.We recognize that many families wish to provide supplies for their own students to donate materials to the school and are welcome to do so at any time. The supplies listed are suggested materials and are not required by any student or family to fully participate in the school's academic program. All required materials and supplies will be provided by schools to students at no cost.
- headphones and/or earbuds in a gallon sized ziplock bag with name please (important)
- Mouse (wireless is the easiest - optional).
- 1 two-pocket durable folder for their weekly homework (design of their choice)
- personal sized whiteboard with dry-erase markers and an eraser
- 1 primary composition notebook (K-2)
- pencil pouch/bag w/zipper filled with #2 pencils, an eraser (design of your choice), and a hand held pencil sharpener
- 2 boxes of Crayola crayons
- 1 pack of thin-tip Crayola colored markers
- 1 pack of thick-tip Crayola colored markers
- 1 pack of thin highlighters
- 2 black sharpies
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 2 packs of dry-erase EXPO markers
- 1 pair of scissors