Hello and welcome! I am so glad you will be in our kindergarten class this year. I believe that teaching includes working together as a parent, student, and teacher team. It is important that we all keep in communication and work together. If you have any questions or comments please send me an email or write me a note.
A little bit about me: This will be my 11th year at Folsom Hills. It will be my 3rd year in kindergarten- I taught 2nd before that. I have two boys of my own, my oldest is 7 and youngest is 4. I am an animal lover. I have three dogs, six chickens & a fish. Life at home is busy, but fun!
We will have our kindergarten story time and orientation on August 7th from 9-10am. I am looking forward to meeting all of you! J
- Regular size backpack, we will carry folders and work that is tricky to fit in tiny backpacks
- A labeled 8 X 5 or similar sized plastic pencil box- this will hold their supplies at school
- A pack of fat Ticonderoga pencils
- A pack of jumbo sized crayons- 16 count
- One box of Crayola watercolor paints
- Glue sticks pack
- Labeled set of inexpensive headphones (no earbuds please)
(If you have trouble finding an item, no biggie- I will have extras of each.)
- Extra donations: Kleenex tissue, disinfecting wipes, white cardstock paper, zip lock bags- gallon & sandwich size.