Each day, students need to bring to school:
* a backpack large enough to hold 9x12 papers
* a healthy snack & closable water bottle (labeled with first name and last initial)
* wear school-appropriate shoes & clothing for active play and learning! :)
If you are able to help with a class donation, Mrs. Alley and I will occasionally have some class Wish-List items posted outside of our classroom or emailed to you. Keep an eye out for these at the beginning of the year, as seasons change, or as needed.
However, some staples of our class are:
* Elmer's Glue Sticks: Small, Disapperaing Purple
* Hand Wipes / Baby Wipes
* Tissues (for noses!)
* Ziplock Bags (snack-size, sandwich-size, quart-size, or gallon-size)
* Watercolor paints (Crayola brand)
Thank you so much for contributing to our class!