• Enrollment Process for Secondary Students

    When registering a new student, the parent/guardian must complete a New Student Enrollment form and verify age, residency, and immunization status at the home boundary school. A home boundary school is the school a student is assigned to based on the student’s home address. Click HERE to find your home boundary school.

    Documents needed to start the enrollment process:

    • Proof of age (as defined by Ed Code 48002) 
      • Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local registrar or county recorder certifying the birthdate
      • Baptism certificate duly attested
      • Passport
      • An affidavit by the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor
    • One proof of residency (as defined by Ed Code 48204.1)
      • Utility Service Contracts, statements, payment receipts, Government Documents, Driver’s license or a government-issued photo ID, Voter Registration, Property Taxes, Pay Stub, declaration of residency, or correspondence from a government agency may be submitted.
      • If you do not have Verification of Residency in your name, an Affidavit of Residency must be completed by the resident whose name is on the SMUD or PG&E utility bill/rental or escrow agreement at the time of enrollment.  
    • Copy of current immunizations
    • Custody Papers if applicable
    • Completed Pre-Enrollment Form
    • Transcript for Secondary Registration 

    The site will date and time stamp the Pre-Enrollment Form when all the information above has been submitted. Available spots will be given to families in order completed enrollment documentation is received. 

    School staff will email a Snap-Code to be used for the online enrollment process. The parent/guardian then completes the enrollment process online. If, at any time, you are dis-enrolled, the student’s seniority date will be readjusted to the new application date.