2023-24 New Student Registration
Registration window: OPEN NOW
For new students currently enrolled in the Folsom Cordova Unified School District:
Contact your current counselor and ask that they complete an Alternative Education Referral which includes a parent signature and transcript. After we receive your referral we will call to schedule an enrollment/orientation meeting. If the student is under 18 years of age a parent/guardian must be present with their student for the meeting. We will set a virtual orientation appointment for you with the counselor You must withdraw from your current school, return all textbooks, and pay any outstanding fees prior to enrollment.
For students new to Walnutwood High School or FCUSD:
Please complete the new student registration form and submit to Walnutwood's office with the following documents:
- New Student enrollment form
- Proof of age (copy of birth certificate and/or passport)
- Immunization Records
- Current proof of residency
- Copy of parent I.D.
- If outside of FCUSD boundaries, please complete an inter-district transfer document from the district of residence
- High school students ONLY: Copy of transcript from prior school
Please visit the Admission and Enrollment tab for information on acceptable supporting documents.