Sacramento Public Library (SPL) Student Success Card
Access Sacramento Public Library's online resources with your Student Success Card. This is a public library ecard available to all FCUSD students.
1. To log in, visit saclibrary.org.
2. Go to My Account in the right-hand corner.
- Language learning apps, including Mango Languages, Bluebird, and Pronunciator
Coursera, LinkedIn Learning, and NorthStar Digital Literacy for developing job, design, and computer skills, and Gale Courses to participate in college-level instruction
eBooks and audiobooks
3. Students use their student ID, with the prefix FC as their barcode and year of birth as their PIN.
Library Card Number or Username: FC1234567
Movies & Music
- Hoopla, download up to 5 movies, music, comic books, or books
60 Minutes archives
- The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal, gain 72-hour access
The Sacramento Bee and Newspapers.com California Edition offer access to today's news and local paper archive