FCUSD Message to the Community, March 23
March 23, 2022
Dear FCUSD Community,
The COVID-19 Dashboard has been updated. Please visit: www.fcusd.org/COVID
Free COVID Vaccine Clinics at Cordova Meadows Elementary
FCUSD, in partnership with UC Davis, is offering a series of free COVID vaccine clinics. All eligible individuals are welcome. No insurance required. Walk-ins welcome or sign up using the QR code on the attached flyer.
$25 gifts cards to those receiving their 1st or 2nd dose!
- Cordova Meadows Elementary Multipurpose Room
2550 La Loma Dr., Rancho Cordova
- 2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: FCUSD students, faculty, staff, and families
- 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.: General public
- Friday, March 18
- Friday, March 25
- Friday, April 1
- Friday, April 8
- Friday, April 22
- Friday, April 29
Regular Board Meeting: Thursday, March 24, 2022
Please note the new start time!
**Closed Session 5:00 p.m.**
**Open Session: 6:00 p.m.**
The full agenda, instructions for participating in-person or on Zoom, and instructions for participating in public comments can be found on our website: fcusd.org/boardmeeting.
For those who attend the meeting in person, masks are strongly recommended, regardless of vaccination status, as per the California Department of Public Health’s latest guidelines, and the health order issued by Sacramento County Public Health.
- Students: Recognition of Winter Sports Teams & Coaches
- Staff: FCLA Highlights - Cordova High School
- Adopt Revisions to Board Policy (BP) 6170.1: Transitional Kindergarten
- Adopt Revisions to Board Policy (BP) 5145.9: Hate Motivated Behavior
- First Read: Revisions to Board Policy (BP) 7310: Naming Of Facility
The Board meeting will be viewable from the District’s YouTube channel. Public wishing to provide public comments may:
Submit written public comments prior to the Board meeting, using the Google Public Comment Card Form link found on our website (provided no later than 12:00 p.m., the day prior to the meeting). All written comments will be given to the Board for review by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, March 24. The link will close by 3:00 p.m., Thursday, March 24.
Public comments may be made during the Board meeting, in-person at the Education Services Center (1965 Birkmont Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA), or via Zoom. Due to constraints on our Zoom account, the maximum number of participants in the Zoom room is 300.
UPCOMING REGULAR BOARD MEETING DATES:
- April 7
- April 28
- May 19
- June 4 (Board Workshop: Special Board Meeting)