Update: FCUSD Message to the Community, Nov 17
November 17, 2021
Dear FCUSD Community: Please read below for important information and updates.
The COVID-19 Dashboard has been updated. Please visit www.fcusd.org/COVID
Please note: There will be no COVD DX testing next week, 11/22 - 11/26 as schools will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Regular Board Meeting: Thursday, November 18, 2021
Closed Session: 5:00 p.m. Open Session: 6:00 p.m.
The full agenda, instructions for participating in-person or on Zoom, and instructions for participating in public comments can be found on our website: fcusd.org/boardmeeting
Those who attend the meeting in person are required to wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status, as per the California Department of Public Health’s latest guidelines, and the health order issued by Sacramento County Public Health.
The full agenda, along with links to presentations, documents and reports can be found HERE
AGENDA ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Notice of Public Hearing: Charter School Petition to Establish New Pacific Charter School and Staff Report
- Notice of Public Hearing: Educator Effectiveness Block Grant Plan
- Public Hearing: Folsom Cordova Unified School District's Proposed Contract Opener of Article 2 for the Folsom Cordova Education Association 2021-2022 Negotiations
- Approve or Deny New Pacific Charter School - Rancho Cordova Petition
- Approve Folsom Cordova Unified School District's Proposed Contract Opener of Article 2 for the Folsom Cordova Education Association 2021-2022 Negotiations
- Approve 2022-2023 Instructional Calendar
- Annual Organizational Meeting Notice: The Annual Organizational meeting of the Folsom Cordova Unified School District Board of Trustees is set for Thursday, December 16, 2021, 6:00 p.m., Education Services Center, Rancho Cordova, California
- Approve the 2022 California School Board Association Delegate Assembly Notification
- District Safety Steering Committee Report and Recommendations
The Board meeting will be viewable from the District’s YouTube channel. Public wishing to provide public comments may:
Submit written public comments prior to the Board meeting, using the Google Public Comment Card Form link found on our website (provided no later than 12:00 p.m., the day prior to the meeting). All written comments will be given to the Board for review by 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, November 18. The link will close by 3:00 p.m., Thursday, November 18.
Public comments may be made during the Board meeting, in-person at the Education Services Center (1965 Birkmont Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA), or via Zoom. Due to constraints on our Zoom account, the maximum number of participants in the Zoom room is 300.
UPCOMING REGULAR BOARD MEETING DATES:
- December 16
- January 8 (Board Study Session)
- January 20
- February 3