If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
  • Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs


    Is this new? I don’t remember doing this last year

    This is a new form for all school districts in California. You may remember in past years families could fill out a free and reduced lunch application. That is no longer needed now that funding exists to provide meals for all California students. However, school districts still need to collect income verification to qualify for Supplemental Funding sources.

    Public education is free, why do I need to do this?

    Your tax dollars pay for public education. By filling out this form, you can reclaim tax dollars for your school and District programs.

    Will this help my child's school?

    Yes. Every school in our District benefits from Supplemental Funding that supports staff positions, training and resources to enhance student learning.

    What if I do not have a PowerSchool account?

    Your school site staff can help you get set up.PowerSchool parent portal is a valuable tool for staying informed about your student(s)

    Will I need to provide proof of income?

    No documents or proof of income needs to be submitted. 

    Will my personal information be secure?

    This District is participating with the California Longitudinal Pupil Achievement Data System (CALPADS) Program in the electronic transfer of student data for state reporting to the California Department of Education and to Districts and/or public postsecondary institutions to which the student is transferring or applying for admission. All data maintained by the CALPADS Program is in compliance with federal and state privacy and confidentiality requirements. 

    Will I need to provide proof of income?

    No documents or proof of income needs to be submitted.