summer work permits


    Summer Work Permits are available at the Registrar's Office M-F 8-3.


    Work Permits are issued per employment, so you must be hired or pre-hired by a specific business (employer).

    Work Permit Qualifications:

    ·       Must have a 2.0 GPA

    ·       Must have less than 10 excused absences

    ·       Behavior must be in good standing 

    Follow up:

    ·       If student does not abide by the contract the Work Permit will be terminated

    ·       The work permit can be taken at any time at the discretion of the Vice Principals

    ·       Student will have to wait until the next grading period to reapply for the permit


    If you have all the qualifications listed above, click on the link below to download the B1-1 (Statement of Intent to Employ a Minor and Request a Work Permit-Certificate of Age).

    B1-1 Statement of Intent to Employ

    This form must be completed and signed by both your parent/guardian AND your manager/supervisor. Once complete and signed you can then be issued a Work Permit, bring the form to the Registrar's Office.