* It's time to work on our UNDERHAND rolling either indoors or outdoors.
* Whether indoors or outdoors, LOOK OUT for objects (including pets) where you live.
* While indoors, roll a soft object (squishy ball, socks, etc.)
* If outdoors, a harder object can be rolled (softball, soccer ball, etc.)
* Make sure you have enough room to move.
* I don't want you to break anything or yourself.
(3rd Grade-5th Grade, Roll from farther back and set-up smaller targets that are closer together.)
(Feel free to choose your own 10 exercises.)
OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES FOR ALL GRADES
(With some help from the "big" people that you live with.)