Dear Mangini Ranch Families,
Welcome to the 2023/2024 school year! My name is Amanda Gibson and I am your PTA President. Myself along with the PTA board cannot wait to support our students, teachers, staff, and families in any way we can. We are reaching for the stars and have big goals this year. We cannot wait to connect the Mangini Ranch community through events and activities. As you may know the Mangini Ranch PTA is funded through parent donations and aims to fill gaps left unfilled by the state’s funding for public education. We would love for you to show your support by participating in the events and programs that we have planned throughout the year. Your support can come by volunteering, attending, or donating. Whatever level of participation you select, your involvement will be so appreciated. If you want to get connected please join the PTA via the Totem link, bookmark our website, and add us on Facebook. If you have any suggestions or questions please email me at email@example.com. I am looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone and making this an amazing school year! Go Longhorns!
2023/2024 PTA President
The Mangini Ranch PTA is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the academic, social and emotional experiences of ALL Mangini students.
- To be a voice for ALL students
- Create a positive, safe and inclusive school environment
- Build a collaborative partnership with teachers, faculty, parents and community stakeholders
- Represent, inform, and mobilize members and the public to advocate for the protection, education, health, safety, and well-being of all children and youth.
- Strengthen our voice for children, youth and families by rebuilding, retaining, and increasing membership.
- Support and develop leaders.
- Promote and build collaborative and inclusive family engagement to create positive outcomes for every child and youth.
- Serve our members through relevant programs to honor our legacy of improving the lives of children, youth, and families.