Please complete the following steps:
- Click on the link to obtain a work permit application form: Work Permit Request Form
- Student completes the "Minor's Information" and "School Information".
- Employer completes information regarding employment.
- Parent or legal guardian must sign.
- Student returns completed permit application to FHS for issuance of the work permit.
- FHS issues work permit and student is required to sign to accept permit.
- Student provides employer with work permit.
Please note: students must have excellent attendance, maintain a 2.0 GPA, and have satisfactory citizenship to be issued a work permit. Students with poor citizenship and GPA may have their work permit revoked.
You can turn in the work permit application in-person to Mrs. Cederstrom in the counseling office or email it to email@example.com