2021 FCUSD Summer Session Information and Sign Ups
CURRENT FCUSD STUDENTS ONLY; CURRENT GRADES 9-12 ONLY
Dates: June 7- July 1st 8:30am -12:45pm
Monday – Thursday:
Period 1: 8:30 – 10:30
Break/Passing 10:30 – 10:45
Period 2: 10:45 – 12:45
Grab and Go Lunch: 12:45
Fridays: 180 minutes of Async. Work for students
Students are expected to be available during the entire summer session.
Distance Learning on In- Person Option- Session will be held at Folsom High School
Please Submit Online Registration no later than May 21st
Credit Recovery Summer Session Grading Policy :
- Students who participate in FCUSD Credit Recovery Summer Session will only be eligible to earn up to a C. This will recover their A-G eligibility as well as meet graduation requirements.
Enrichment Summer School
Students MUST demonstrate an "impacted schedule AND review our Enrichment Summer School Presentation (information and sign ups included in the presentation)
- The Enrichment Program is for Mid Term Grads-(incoming Seniors ONLY) or Students with impacted schedules only
- Only limited courses will be offered (9-11th grade Health/PE, ONLY 12th grade Gov/Econ)
- Students must demonstrate an impacted schedule by attaching a 4 year plan to the summer school application after attending the special presentations
- All applications must/will be approved by an FHS counselor.
- Enrichment Courses are not open to incoming Freshmen.
- Open to currently enrolled FCUSD students ONLY
General Information about outside programs (enrichment and remediation)- Please contact your counselor for prior approval for outside institutions/programs.