PHYSICAL EDUCATION EXPECTATIONS
1. Physical Education (PE) is a class required by the State of California. All students must participate. If a student is unable to participate because of a physical problem, the PE teacher must be provided with either a doctor's or parent's note to that effect.Since you are at home at this time, no note is needed but an email would be perfect if your child is hurt or to sick to particopate. Students will try each activity and do their very best.
2. Students will come prepared to learn by wearing appropriate shoes and clothing for participating in PE activities. Athletic shoes are
recommended. Jellies .sandals and open toed shoes are not inappropriate for PE.
3. All students can learn, and all students will be taught . No student's inappropriate behavior shall keep the teacher from teaching.
4. Students will respect the teacher and respect each other.
5. Students will learn new skills and learn to appreciate that different people have strengths and weaknesses regarding their physical abilities.
- Student safety is of utmost importance. Please have enough personal space and open space around around you when you do physical activities.
PHYSICAL EDUCATION RULES
- BE RESPECTFUL AT ALL TIMES. RAISE YOUR HAND.
- KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET TO YOURSELF.
- FOLLOW DIRECTIONS THE FIRST TIME.
- USE NICE MANNERS AT ALL TIMES.