6th Grade Suggested Supply List
Sutter Middle School
DOES NOT APPLY TO STEM STUDENTS
- 2 bound composition books – English and history
- two pocket folder for Science
- Spanish students only - composition book
- organization system: one binder with a single tab for each subject or separate folders for each subject.
- 3 prong paper folder - PE
- college ruled binder paper - loose (not in spiral notebook)
- ¼ inch graph paper – math
- 3 x 5 lined index cards (100 at least)
- red pens
- blue or black ink pens
- standard and small sticky notes
- highlighters - pink, yellow, green for ELA
- colored pencils
- hand held pencil sharpener with bubble to catch shavings
- glue sticks
- colored markers
- white board marker
***It is suggested that students have these items in their backpack at all times and replenish items as needed.
We recognize that many families wish to provide supplies for their own student or donate materials to the school and are welcome to do so at any time. The supplies listed are suggested materials and are not required of any student or family to fully participate in the school’s academic program. All required materials and supplies will be provided by schools to students at no cost.