Bean Bag Catch/Ring Toss/Ball/Soft Object/Paper/Plastic Bag
Please adapt with each piece of equipment.
- Toss and catch bean bag/ring/ball/soft object/paper with 2 hands
- Toss bean bag/Ring/Ball up and clap and catch.
- Put one hand on head and catch bean bag/Ring with one hand
- Switch bean bag/Ring/Ball to other hand and put other hand on head and catch bean bag with one hand.
- Put bean bag/Ring/Ball on one foot. Lift up foot with bean bag on top and catch it when it goes up in the air.
- Switch to other foot.
- Clap and catch bean bag/Ring/Ball when it goes up from foot. Switch feet and clap and catch.
- Put bean bag/Ring/Ball on head and balance by putting one foot up . Bend down with one foot. Switch feet and do the same.
- Sit down with bean bag/Ring/Ball while it is on student’s head. Stand up after they sit down with bean bag on head.
- Have them follow you while you walk around with bean bag/Ring/object on head. No hands on object.
- Throw up object and clap as many times as you can before you catch object again.
- Throw object above your head and make a full circle before you catch object again.
New Challenges: Do everything from above and catch object with one hand. Then catch it with your other hand.
Ring only activities
- After #4 on catching with each hand. Catch Rings by putting hand through right hand.
- Switch to left hand
- Do Right and left foot by catching it through hand.
- Toss Ring on different numbers on ground
- Toss bean bag/Ring to partner using one bag/Ring/Ball/Object
- Each student toss bean bag/Ring/Ball/Object to partner at the same time.