Mental Health Support Request: Prior to using this support request form, we ask that you please review and utilize any relevant resources within this website. Forms are confidential and are forwarded by email to the leadership team in the SEL department. Only those individuals with a need to know will be informed of the form contents.
• If you need help, and it is not a life-threatening emergency, fill out the attached referral form. Help will be provided the next school day.
• If you have thoughts of suicide, please tell a parent or friend immediately. Call or text the hotlines listed below in "Additional Resources" Please provide us with your name and number and a staff member will follow up.
REMEMBER: Talk to your parents, a favorite teacher, counselor or principal—help will be provided as your well-being is our priority.
• If you are concerned about your child's social emotional well-being, and have been for two weeks or more, please either speak to your students teacher, School Psychologist, School Counselor, Mental Health Specialist OR complete the referral form below.
• If this is an emergency, please call 911 or take your child to the nearest hospital. Please fill out the referral form so we are notified that your child is being transported to the hospital and a staff member will call you the next day.
- The Teen Line is open evenings (6-10 pm) at 1-800-852-8336, or text TEEN to 839863.
- Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or call 911. Or text TALK to 741741.
- Turning Point Mental Health Urgent Care Clinic: 916-520-2460