2022-2023 Enrollment and Registration Information (current school year)
If you have recently moved into our school boundaries and need to register your student for the 2022-2023 school year at Vista del Lago, please contact our counseling clerk: Jan Smith at 916-294-2410 x410146 or JBSmith@fcusd.org
2023-2024 Enrollment and Registration Information (next school year)
Future 2023-2024 Vista del Lago students:
Incoming 9th grade parent/student Information Night
February 28th, 6pm Vista del Lago Gym
Current FCUSD students in grade 8: enrollment/course selection process will be March 1st-March 5th.
Students who do not attend an FCUSD school in 2022-2023:
Students that did not attend an FCUSD school in the 22-23 school year BUT currently live within the Vista del Lago boundaries:
Vista del Lago High School is currently impacted. It is possible that we will be unable to enroll all students that live or move into the Vista del Lago residency boundaries. If your student is not currently enrolled in an FCUSD school in 2022-2023, but, residing within the Vista del Lago attendance area (including new students and students returning from non-FCUSD schools who reside in the Vista del Lago attendance area) and you would like to be considered for enrollment at Vista del Lago please do the following:
- February 1st, 2023 8:30am: A Google Survey linked HERE will begin taking submissions for our Intent to Enroll list
- Please complete the information requested in the survey and submit it.
- Electronic date stamps will be used to determine priority.
- You will be contacted via email in March if it is determined that space is available for your student to enroll.
- At that time, you will be asked to submit proof of residency and to complete registration paperwork and course requests.
- If space is not available, you will be redirected to Folsom High School and will need to follow their enrollment procedures for your student.