FHS NEW Student Registration
Current School Year 2021-2022 School Year
This information is for students not currently attending an FCUSD school.
Enrollment packets may be picked up at Folsom High School.
Please provide the necessary documents below:
1. Proof of Age (one of the following):
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
2. Immunization Records
3. Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
4. Verification of Residency (ONE of the following):
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
5. Academic History
- Most recent report card and/or
- Unofficial transcript and/or
- Transfer grades (if applicable)
Please note: If your student lives outside of the FCUSD attendance boundary, you must apply for an interdistrict transfer. To start the process, you must submit your application to your resident school district.
We HIGHLY advise that students/families take advantage of all of the resources provided below prior to submitting their course selection form.