FHS NEW Student Registration 2020-2021 School Year

    New to Folsom Cordova Unified School District?

    *This includes students that previously attended but left Folsom Cordova District.

    To complete the process of registering your son/daughter for the 2020-2021 school year, please email Lauren Law (FHS Registar) llaw@fcusd.org.


    Please note:  If your student lives outside of the FCUSD attendance boundary, you must apply for an InterDistrict Transfer. To start the process, you must submit your application to your resident school district.


    Be prepared to email the following documents upon Folsom High Schools request:

    • Original Birth Certificate/Passport
    • Immunization Records
    • IEP or 504, if applicable
    • Report card (freshman) OR unofficial transcript (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
    • Proof of Residency (three of the following documents are required):
      • Current utility bill (e.g., SMUD, PG&E, City of Folsom bill showing parent name and address)
      • Rental/lease/sales or escrow agreement (current)