FHS NEW Student Registration 2020-2021 School Year
New to Folsom Cordova Unified School District?
This includes students that previously attended but left Folsom Cordova District.
If so, please follow the steps below:
To complete the process of registering your son/daughter for the 2020-2021 school year,
please complete the following steps:
Go to the Folsom High School webpage: www.fcusd.org/fhs
- Step 1:
- Register in Schoolwires ~ from the FHS webpage, select the “Register” button located at the top-right-hand corner.
- Follow the prompts; enter your birth date (this information is not retained)
- Provide all required (*asterisk) information
- For title, please type “Parent”
- Enter your email address
- Step 2:
Click link: https://www.fcusd.org/Page/8786#calendar11140/20200320/month
Select the date and time desired for registration appointment.
- Click “Register”
- Follow the steps on screen. Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email confirmation. If there are no registration openings on the day you select, please do not select “waitlist”. Please select another appointment day.
Your appointment will take place at Folsom High School in the Administration Building in Conference Room B.
For your appointment, please be prompt and bring the following documents:
- Original Birth Certificate/Passport
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504, if applicable
- Proof of Residency (three of the following documents are required):
- Current utility bill (e.g., SMUD, PG&E, City of Folsom bill showing parent name and address)
- Rental/lease/sales or escrow agreement (current)
- Pay stub (current)
- Report card (freshman)
- Unofficial transcript (sophomores, juniors and seniors)
Please note: If your student lives outside of the FCUSD attendance boundary, you must apply for an InterDistrict Transfer. To start the process, you must submit your application to your resident school district.
- Step 1: