Powerschool Grade Codes
The best way you can help your student stay on track this year is to check Powerschool regularly.
M = Missing (student is able to turn in the missing assignment as late work)
0 = Assignment was not turned in (deadline has passed to turn in the assignment)
Ex = Excused (not calculated in final grade)
- = Grade has not yet been entered
- PLEASE NOTE: Comments may occasionally be made on PowerSchool assignment grades to provide additional score information. This can be important information to understanding assignment info such as reminders of how long a student has to complete a missing assignment. To view these comments:
- Once you have clicked on the your student’s trimester grade for English, you should see a list of assignments and a column on the right-hand side of the page for scores.
- In that column, if the score is underlined and blue, you can click on it to view a comment.
- A window will pop up with the assignment information and comment.