PTO includes YOU!VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIESPTO Membership is appreciated but not required to volunteer at FMS! We offer a variety of volunteer opportunities for families to contribute their time and talent to our FMS community throughout the school year.(Link to Volunteer Interest Form: https://forms.gle/YvVzmKByQBhQ9CPY6.)We encourage you to form a team to help with various aspects of the event such as:
Some of the spots we'd like to fill this year include:
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Food & Supplies / Decorations
- Ticket Sales (if applicable)
- Marketing & Communications
- Event Chaperones
- Set-up and tear-down
- Membership/Outreach & Volunteer Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator: Connect us to business donors/sponsors to help us lower the cost of running our programs and stretch our investment dollars.
- Planning committee members/leaders, especially for:
- our very popular Color Run/Jagathon fundraiser in September,
- our two student social events (Fall-All Ages/Spring-8th Grade)
- our Staff Appreciation event in May.
- our 8th Grade Events - Awards Ceremony, Dance, Promotion.
If you've been considering making a difference at your child's school, please fill out our volunteer interest form!Completing the form provides us with a general list of people who may be available and does not obligate you to participate in any event.
NOTE:Volunteers are required to complete the Category 1/2 Clearance process.Please visit this link for more details and contact the school for more information.