• Students New to Folsom High School



    Walk in to the Folsom High Counseling office Monday- Thursday, 8 a.m.- 2 p.m. 

      Please be prepared to submit the following documents for your student's enrollment:

    ▪ Birth Certificate

    ▪ Immunization Records

    ▪ Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable 

    ▪ Proof of Residency - THREE of the following documents are required:

    ▪ Current Utility Bill, such as SMUD, PG&E, City of Folsom - showing parent name and physical address of the home
    ▪ Government Issued document: Voter Registration; Driver’s License
    ▪ Rental/Lease/Sales or Escrow Agreement - Current
    ▪ Property Taxes
    ▪ Pay Stub - Current

    ▪ For Incoming Freshmen: Most Recent Report Card

    ▪ For Incoming Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors - Unofficial Transcript