2022/2023 Wait List & Registration
The Wait List Form for the 2022/2023 school year will be open from February 1, 2022 at 7:00 AM through May 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM. (The wait list form RE-OPENED at 2:00 PM on 7/29/2022) The Wait List Form is on the main Student Care Page. The only way to submit the form is to fill it out online and press the submit button.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT STUDENT CARE FAMILY, DO NOT SUBMIT A WAIT LIST FORM! YOU WILL RE-REGISTER WITH YOUR SITE SUPERVISOR DURING THE RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION PERIOD. IF YOU HAVE A YOUNGER CHILD STARTING KINDERGARTEN ASK FOR A SIBLING PACKET DURING RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION. DO NOT SUBMIT A WAIT LIST FORM FOR THE YOUNGER CHILD, THE YOUNGER CHILD WILL BE GRANDFATHERED INTO STUDENT CARE.
NEW STUDENT CARE POLICY
The Student Care wait lists will no longer roll over from one year to the next. If by the end of January of 2022, you have not been offered a spot in Student Care for the current school year (2021/2022), you will need to go online and re-add your name to the wait list for the 2022/2023 school year.
- In June we will call parents from the 2022/2023 wait lists for any spaces we have after re-registering our current students and their incoming siblings. If we do not have a space for your student(s), we will keep you on the wait list until the end of the 2022/2023 school year. All wait lists will be cleared at the end of each school year in May. Many of our Student Care sites are impacted and we may be unable to offer a spot to everyone on the wait list.
- If we offer you a space for your student and you refuse the opportunity, you will not be kept on the wait list, and you will need to re-submit your student's name to the wait list for the following school year.
- We will only accept students on the Student Care wait list who are registered to attend a participating FCUSD elementary school.
- Students must attend the Student Care Center at their school of attendance.
- Parents may put their student on only one Student Care school's wait list. Submitting multiple wait list forms for multiple schools will result in all of your submissions being removed from all of the wait lists. If you wish to transfer your student's name from one Student Care wait list to another, please contact the Student Care Office, at which time we will add you to the bottom of the new wait list.
- We add names to the wait lists based on the order in which we receive the wait list forms. The forms are date and time stamped down to the second. No special preference will be granted based on place of employment.
- If you have any further questions, please contact our office at (916) 294-9091.