We recognize that many families wish to provide supplies for their own student or donate materials to the school and are welcome to do so at any time. The supplies listed here are suggested materials and are not required of any student or family to fully participate in the school’s academic program. All required materials and supplies will be provided to students at no cost.
Do not get a binder or notebook for this class.
1. Students will use headphones frequently in class, so a set of earbuds might be comfy to bring each day.
2. Maybe you will need a pen, pencil or highlighter some days, though not every day.
3. It's a good idea to protect library books in a gallon-size Ziplock plastic bag.
4. Papers might need to go home in your all-day homework folder once in a while.
5. Students can use a mouse with the Chromebook in the classroom if this will be helpful.
Our classroom can always use donations of
- tissues--we always need tissues! :)
- electronics wipes [for Chromebooks]
- gift cards to Office Depot, Staples, Target, Goodwill, etc. Holiday gifts that can give back to my students are the BEST teacher gift! Though I truly appreciate your thoughtful gestures for myself, please think of our children and classroom first. Due to my allergies and intolerances to various foods as I get OLDer, please refrain from food gifts for me :(
Thank you in advance for anything you can donate!