FOLSOM CORDOVA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT VOLUNTEER PROCEDURES
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with FCUSD!
Please follow the steps below:
1. Read the Volunteer Orientation Handbook, available in English, Russian, and Spanish.
2. The parent coordinator or front office staff at the school site will give you the appropriate volunteer application. Please fill out the proper form and turn it in to the school site Principal for review.
3. Pick up the application from the school site AFTER the Principal has approved the application with a signature.
4. Make an appointment ONLINE to be fingerprinted:
5. Bring the following to your appointment:
- VALID Driver's License/state-issued ID
- Completed volunteer application (MUST be signed by the Prinicipal)
- VALID TB clearance (X-RAY's need follow-up questionnaire attached)
- COVID-19 proof of vaccination
- Fingerprint fees -$30/$47 (FBI included if you have lived out of Califonia in the last 5 years)
*A picture will be taken at this appointment for a volunteer badge. The school site will notify you once you have cleared. For status information, please reach out to the site parent coordinator.
Thank you again for volunteering!
The Governing Board recognizes that volunteer assistance in schools can enrich the educational programs, increase supervision of students, and contribute to school safety while strengthening the schools'' relationships within the community. The Board encourages parents/guardians and other members of the community to share their time, knowledge, and abilities with students. (BP 1240)