Suggested Supply List
Below is a list of supplies I am requesting for third grade. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated!
Supplies per student
- Ear buds or small headphones to stay at school
- 4 sharpened pencils
- 1 Pink Pearl or white eraser
- Permanent glue sticks – not purple or blue (2)
- Color pencils – 12 count twistable, please.
(Our sharpeners get jammed from regular colored pencils.)
- Fine-tip whiteboard marker (2 black)
- A pair of kid size scissors
- Crayons – 24 count
- 2 composition books – wide ruled
- Pencil box or Pouch
Label all supplies with your child’s complete name
Whole Class Supplies (Donations)
paper towels plastic Ziploc bags (qt. and gal.)
glue sticks Kleenex or facial tissue
bandaids baby wipes colored sharpies
Prizes for prize box white and colored cardstock paper Jolly Ranchers
I also recommend that all students have a set of multiplication and division flashcards to keep at home. Knowing the facts is an important skill to develop in third grade, as it aids in many of the lessons being presented this year, and beyond.
Thank you for all your support!