Fall class begins November 27, 2017 - December 15, 2017
Spring class begins April 23, 2018 - May 11, 2018
Enroll in both Office Technologies and QuickBooks Certification or enroll in each class individually.
You will go straight from the classroom to confidently preparing and monitoring the "books" of a business or organization. QuickBooks has become the software of choice for many owners of small and medium sizes businesses. This is a comprehensive hands-on class covering:
- Use of lists and classes to minimize key entry
- Input purchase and sales transactions
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Set up customer accounts, set up inventory, set up sales tax
- Reports, templates, closing of books, petty cash & much more
Class meets Monday through Friday 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Prerequisite: Must be computer literate
(you may take both Office Technologies and QuickBooks and save!
For more information click HERE
Contact the adult education office or call Peter Boateng at 916-294-9107 ext 840505