Welcome to the 2022-2023 FHS Student Registration
Please click on the link that applies to your student(s). There are several new procedures, so be sure to read all the information about what is needed to be completed and be aware of all deadlines.
Current FCUSD students in grade 8: Click HERE to begin the enrollment/course selection process from March 2nd-March 6th.
NEW STUDENTS- Non-FCUSD Students (Currently live in FHS boundaries): Click HERE to begin Registration for 2022/23 school year. Enrollment packets may be picked up at Folsom High School in the Administration Office Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm.
Please note: If your student lives outside of the FCUSD attendance boundary, you must apply for an InterDistrict Transfer. To start the process, you must submit your application to your resident school district. ITP students will tenativly notified mid-March.
Please be prepared to submit the following necessary documents for your student's enrollment after MARCH 1st:
Ed Code 48002 states that any of the documents listed as proof of age is acceptable:
- Certified copy of birth record or statement by the local register or county recorder certifying birth date
- Baptism certificate duly attested
- An affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor,
Or, any other means of providing the age of the child as proscribed by the governing board of the school district
▪ Immunization Records
▪ Copy of IEP or 504, if applicable
▪ ONE Verification of Residency as defined Ed Code 48204.1 (but not limited to):
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipts
- Utility service contract, statement, or payment receipts
- Pay stubs
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of a pupil
▪ For Incoming Freshmen: Most Recent Report Card, For Incoming Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors - Unofficial Transcript