Mrs. Greco's Room 4 Suggested School Supply List
Daily Supplies (to be kept in/at desk)
* A box of crayons (no more than 24 crayons in a box)- write name on outside of box
* A child sized sock (used as a white board eraser)
* A rectangle student eraser (pink or white)- label with name
* A pair of scissors- label with name
* Two- 2 pocket sturdy folders, any color/design, just not a clear or see through folder. (One will be used for homework and one for daily language & math packets in desk)- please put name on outside of folders.
* One 100 page wide ruled spiral paper notebook for journal writing, any color. Label with name on the outside.
* A backpack (please no backpacks with wheels)- label with name
* A lunchbox and reusable water bottle, labeled with name
* A pair of headphones for computer/laptop time. Please put in a large Ziplock labeled with name.
* A small flashlight with required and installed batteries. Please label flashlight with your child's name. (This is for our Flashlight Friday reading times)
* A zipper pencil pouch large enough to fit a box of crayons, one pencil, one expo marker, one rectangle eraser, one small sock, and one pair of scissors in. Please label with name. *Please no plastic pencil boxes and/or mini pencil sharpeners. Thank you!
Shared Classroom Supplies (these will be collected on the first day of school)
* A pack of 4 Expo white board markers- any color
* A box of #2 Ticonderoga sharpened pencils (please look for Ticonderoga pencils)
* A pack of 8-12 or more Elmer's or Scotch brand glue sticks (we love glue in 1st grade!)
* One bottle of white Elmer's glue
* Crayola brand 8 or 16 washable watercolor paint set in white tray
* A box of Kleenex
Teacher Wish List
* Optional- a pack of white printer paper
* Optional- a box of band aids
At Home Supplies for Homework
* Dice and a deck of playing cards for at home math games
* Please have a children's dictionary by December