Parent Co-Op Preschool
Enrolled ADULT Student Must:
- Have a current negative TB test on file with the FCAS office.
- Participate in one 3-hour day per week, one field trip per month, and one night class per month.
Children Participants Must:
- Be three (3) years of age by September 1, 2020.
- Be potty trained.
- Have a current immunization records and copy of birth certificate on file with the FCAS office.
Our philosophy is to create a caring community for young children and families.
We offer a program that covers both theory and practical application to teach parents...
- How children develop.
- What the capabilities are at various stages of development.
- What the children do and do not enjoy.
- How to view your child as an individual.
- How your child relates to others of the same age.
There are six basic core standards that are taught in the monthly Night Parent Education Classes:
- Child development
- Positive discipline
- Kindergarten readiness
- Social skills
- Nutrition, health, and safety
- Learn how to create age appropriate activities for preschool children.
- Work in groups to plan, create and prepare lab activities for children.
- Help the teacher with instructional activities.
The Parent Co-op Preschool is a positive learning experience for both the parent and child to:
- Make friends
- Learn to work and play in a group
- Experience and discover
- See himself or herself as a learner
- Observe children
- There is a non-refundable $75 Registration Fee due upon Registration.
- Annual tuition for preschool is $1,800.
- Tuition is paid in monthly installments of $180.
- The first and last months' tuition is paid prior to August 1.
- Recurring Monthly Automatic Withdrawal will process from September through April of the current school year.
To read what others say about our program, check out our Preschool Testimonials.
Open Registration Begins March 1, 2020
Click on the school name below for its preschool class schedule.