The Folsom High School PTSA is pleased to offer scholarships to seniors who are student members of the FHS PTSA who will be continuing their education beyond high school. Scholarship beneficiaries will be students whose academic achievements, service to the community, and essay response distinguish them as well-deserving recipients.
Qualifying Student Criteria:
- Be a 2021 graduating senior from Folsom High School
- Be a student member of FHS PTSA by March 31, 2021 Join Now
- Be involved in school and/or community activities
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Have applied to and plan to attend a postsecondary school - this includes trade schools, two-year colleges, and four-year colleges/universities.
Scholarships this year will be awarded as follows:
Two (2) - $250 to students planning to attend a two-year community college
Three (3) - $500 to students planning to attend a four year college/university or a trade school
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS APRIL 9, 2021.
NOTE: THE DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENED UNTIL APRIL 9.
***** APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED VIA GOOGLE FORMS *****
Link to application on Google Forms: https://forms.gle/FXJEkYk5dQw2HMqT7
Scholarship recipients will be chosen by the FHS PTSA Scholarship Committee and will be announced at the FHS Cum Laude Awards Night.
For scholarship questions, contact Dixie Wyant at FHSPTSAScholarship@gmail.com.
For PTSA membership questions, contact Tina Cahill at FHSPTSAMembership@gmail.com.
To join FHS PTSA, click here.