With membership fees and fundraising efforts, we have been able to:
As for what's still on the docket:Teachers have requested materials to help better focus on Professional Learning Communities which enables teachers to work collaboratively to better meet the individual needs of students - small whiteboards, tables for small group work, CD player and headphones for listening center. These things are all discussed and voted on at PTO meetings.
- Host well-loved events like Veteran's Tribute, Trunk or Treat, Cheetah Round Up and Pancake Breakfasts.
- Give all teachers enrichment money
- Purchase180 books from Barnes & Noble, including 2 class sets (all books divided between all classes!)
- Fund a huge paper shipment
- STEAM night food
- Purchase banners to hang outside the school to get information out to more families
- Provide field trip scholarships
- Purchase movie licensing
- Purchase cheetah champ prizes