Join the Folsom High PTSA
Join us to help provide the resources our students need. Our membership dues are only $10 per person.
The Folsom High PTSA Membership Advantage
Your PTSA membership will introduce you to a population of parents who are committed to being involved with their students during high school.
- Connect with the school, the principal and the staff.
- When parents are involved, students achieve more.
- Connect with parents of students.
- Receive special pricing discounts for certain items/services. Visit: https://capta.org/join/member-perks/ for more information.
Please note: Seniors applying for PTSA scholarships must be members of the PTSA.Or fill out membership form and send in along with a check to the office. See form for more details.For more information, please contact Tina Cahill, FHSPTSAmembership@gmail.comAll are welcome to the PTSA general meetings.Meetings are held three times a year, in September, January, and April. Watch the website for more information.
- Your $10 membership fee helps us to underwrite our operating costs and give more to the school.