4th Grade Supplies
It is important for each student to prepare for the school year and get organized. In order to better facilitate organizational skills, I am recommending the following supplies for the school year:
- 2 different colored highlighters
- 1 Pack of pre-sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 pkg or box of pink erasers (pencil top or brick style)
- 1 Pencil Pouch
- 1 single subject spiral notebook
- 2 composition notebooks
- 1 Box of colored pencils
- 2 sturdy two-pocket folders - 5 Star brand or similar (BLUE)
- 1 Enclosed pencil sharpener (with a shavings catch on it!)
- 1 Pair of round-tip scissors
- 1 pair of earphones/buds in marked ziplock bag
- Dry Erase Markers (2-3) - fat tip
- 1 box of 24 Crayola crayons
- 1 black Flair felt tip pen
**Please note that a pencil box will not work with our new desks. Please just bring the pencil pouch to hold writing utensils.
**In addition, if your student desires to make a donation to our classroom supplies throughout the year we can always use: gallon and quart-sized Ziploc bags, Post-it notes, Expo whiteboard markers, kleenex, colored copy paper, treats for the treat box.
The supplies listed are suggested materials and are not required of any student or family to fully participate in the school’s academic program. All required materials and supplies will be provided by schools to students at no cost.
Please DO label with student's name:
- personal ear buds in a labeled Ziploc bag
- pencil bag
- lunch box (if using)
- water bottle